Interesting in joining the Info Advantage team? We currently have an opening for a full-time, salaried Help Desk Technician position available!
Info Advantage, a local solutions provider and consulting firm, is seeking to augment our technical team by adding a qualified helpdesk technician to support our expanding client base in a variety of computer networking environments. Valid drivers license and reliable vehicle required.
Candidate must possess technical skills within the Microsoft networking environment.
Certifications a plus Microsoft(MCSE)/Cisco, VMWare and Citrix.
- Self-motivated and well-focused individual with a user-friendly personality.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail essential.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to adapt to use of different computer based systems and software.
- Education and training that provides the level of knowledge, skill and expertise required.
- Project management skills a plus.
- Be a contributing member of the Info Advantage Team
- 2+ Years of Experience or qualified schooling
- MS Office Suite
- Troubleshooting hardware/software
- Windows Administration
- Understanding of LAN/WAN architecture
- TCP/IP principles.
- Firewall/VPN/Internet Appliances
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Internet and network security
- Virtualization Solutions
- Ideal Candidate
Info Advantage is an energetic, young-minded, team oriented technology firm. We live and breathe this stuff and we love working with our clients. We seek the same in all of our employees and offer them the following benefits:
- Fun work environment
- Paid vacation
- Sick & Personal Time
- Vacation Time
- Paid medical for individual
- Family medical and dental available
- Certification tracks and training materials
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following Subject line: Resume for Helpdesk position.
You can also apply on our site at the employement page under the 'About Us' section.
Info Advantage Inc is an equal opportunity employer. Please, no third party recruiters or H1-B Visa candidates. No direct calls, we will respond to your resume once submitted.
We are a small, fun, young-minded company that is customer focused and growth oriented. Come join our team!