IBM SmartCloud Enterprise
IBM’s IAAS offering provides organizations fast access to a security-rich, enterprise-class virtual server environment on the IBM Cloud. Supports development and test activities, as well as other dynamic production workloads.
Setup of your development and testing environment often encompasses multiple, diverse IT assets and requires significant staff and budget to support ongoing configuration and management. This complexity can result in long development and testing cycles that delay your product launches.
IBM SmartCloud Enterprise helps you assess, plan, design and implement a flexible development and testing private cloud environment to help save capital and operating costs as well as reduce test cycle times, complexity and risks.
IBM SmartCloud Enterprise is designed to help:
- Leverage your existing assets, systems and storage to transform your development and testing environment into a cloud computing model
- Implement capabilities for on-demand setup of new development and testing environments, including optional integration of the IBM CloudBurst platform
- Support automated provisioning and management of IBM WebSphere® Application Server virtual images through the WebSphere CloudBurst appliance
Symantec Backup Exec.cloud
Symantec Backup Exec.cloud offers businesses secure, online backup and recovery. Symantec.cloud customer support is included with the subscription fee along with service upgrades and maintenance to help keep customer satisfaction high and support calls low.
Automatically protect critical data and gain peace of mind because Symantec Backup Exec.cloud provides a reliable off-site alternative to on-site backup hardware and software that offers:
- Easy, secure, automated backup: Set up in three steps using our web-based management console. Backups are stored in off-site data centers and run on a schedule or when file changes happen. There is no need to pay for resources to manage and maintain backup hardware or software and all service upgrades are included in the subscription fee.
- Simple data recovery and service management: Self-service options allow employees to locate and restore individual files and data themselves from any service enabled machine. The management console provides visibility into the backup status of all protected systems.
- Flexible, scalable, pricing: Subscription includes 24x7 support, maintenance, and service enhancements. With no per-user licensing fees and usage-based pricing, it’s easy to expand in order to meet changing business needs.
VMWare Cloud Solutions
VMware is uniquely positioned to help organizations develop their cloud computing infrastructure due to its leading position in enterprise virtualization and visionary cloud computing goals. Partnering with VMware helps you succeed in three major areas: growing your revenue, differentiating your offerings and accelerating your growth opportunities. The VMware Cloud Solutions were created for organizations looking for cloud computing and/or hosted IT services. Through a product subscription model, VMWare Cloud Solutions offers flexibility in offering virtualization solutions, applications and services to organizations with no up-front expenses.
Microsoft Online Services
Microsoft® Online Services provide businesses with subscription-based Microsoft-hosted online services that offer access to rich communication, collaboration, and productivity applications from anywhere. This hosted solution helps organizations reduce the costs of managing and maintaining business systems, which frees information technology resources and enables staff to focus on initiatives that can deliver competitive advantage to the business.
The benefits of Microsoft Online Services include:
- Better control of IT technology investments. Buy only what you need now, and add more as your business grows.
- Better cash flow management: no upfront cash investment in costly in-house hardware and software.
- Simplified software subscription license management for attractive pricing and a predictable cost.
- A Microsoft commitment to deliver secure, available, and private online software services, financially backed by a 99.9-percent availability service-level agreement (SLA) and certified by third-party audit.
- Increased productivity. Robust integration among Online Services, and with existing on-premises software, empowers your users with rich communication and collaboration.
- Access to the latest business productivity software services from Microsoft. As new versions of the software are released, your users can start using them immediately—with no deployment delay.
Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 combines the familiar Office desktop suite with cloud-based versions of Microsoft’s next-generation communications and collaboration services: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Lync Online. Microsoft Office 365 is a set of enterprise class software delivered as subscription services hosted by Microsoft and sold through partners.
Hosted Exchange 2010
Now offering the newest version of Exchange, Exchange 2010, backed by 24x7 support and a 99.999% uptime service level agreement. From their desktops, users can access email, contacts, calendars and more through Microsoft Outlook. Optional features include BlackBerry hosting and ActiveSync for iPhones and Android devices, Conference Bridges, Fax via Email, PST Manager, Secure Mail, Email Compliance and more.