We document current practices against a maturity scoring system and provide recommendations towards development and maturity of information security in alignment to your operating environment. This service is good for organizations who are concerned about passing an audit and need an objective review of existing controls prior to an actual audit.
All organizations are subject and vulnerable to threats. Risks to critical information assets may be intentional or negligent, they may come from seasoned criminals or careless employees, they may cause minor inconveniences or extended service disruption, and they may result in severe financial penalties, loss of public trust and damage to corporate reputation.
The work in this project will uncover regulatory gaps in existing policies, procedures, and technical controls.
The objectives of this initiative are as follows:
- Identify gaps that would lead to issues meeting regulatory compliance.
- Develop a roadmap for adhering to industry best practices and regulatory compliance.
- Highlight and discuss high-impact “fix first” issues within the organization’s information security program and provide remediation recommendations.
- Improve the overall security posture of the organization – This project will help the organization get a better handle on the effectiveness of existing information security investments.
- Get closer to passing an audit – The reporting provided with this project will help the organization address information security issues prior to a third-party audit, increasing the chances of a successful audit.
Info Advantage will identify the vulnerabilities and weaknesses in the organization’s information security practice including specific gaps in the organization’s information security program that would result in violations of regulatory, commercial, and organizational compliance and then develop an actionable plan for security and compliance remediation based on the results of the assessment.